Thank you for your interest in a Cape Fear Business News small business website!
Please choose your plan below, click the button to submit your payment, and we will get started setting your website up! By selecting a plan and submitting payment, you agree that you understand the specifications detailed at the bottom of this page.
Standard Plan ($300 / year)
Discounted Plan ($250 / year — you agree to have the Cape Fear Business News newsfeed displayed in the right sidebar of your site)
- Pricing: $300 per year (click here for sample) -or- $250 per year with the Cape Fear Business News Twitter feed in the right sidebar (click here for sample). Includes addition of text, your business Facebook and /or Twitter account, embedding a Google map and linking to an online payment solution, if you have those items set up. We will upload your logo and other graphics you provide. Logo design and other services can be quoted separately.
- Updates: Includes one text update per quarter at no charge.
- Domain Name Ownership: If you own your own domain name, you can point it to your one-page website. If not, we will purchase one that you can use.
- Business Directory Listing: Your new website includes one 50-word listing in our business directory (regularly $100 per year) as well as discounts on other advertising opportunities.
- Mention in Email Newsletter: Your new small business website will be featured in one of Cape Fear Business News’ weekly email newsletters.